Warranties and operating conditions
- The Seller guarantees the quality and reliability of the Goods during the warranty period.
- The warranty period for the Product is from 6 to 36 months, depending on the selected Product
- The warranty period for the Goods is calculated from the date of receipt of the goods by the buyer.
- If the Buyer is deprived of the opportunity to use the Goods due to circumstances depending on the Seller, the warranty period does not expire until the relevant circumstances are eliminated by the Seller. The warranty period is extended for the time during which the Product could not be used due to defects found in it.
- Warranty service for the Goods is carried out by the Seller.
- If, during the warranty period, defects in the Goods are revealed, the Seller undertakes to eliminate all defects found at his own expense, by correcting or fully or partially replacing.
- The replaced defective Product and (or) its parts are returned to the Seller at his request and at his expense within the time period agreed with the Buyer.
- Shipping and other costs associated with the return or replacement of defective Goods, as well as additional delivery of the missing Goods are borne by the Seller.
- The content and justification of the claim must be confirmed by an act drawn up with the participation of a disinterested competent organization.
- The product is not subject to warranty repair (replacement):
- not operated properly, including mechanical damage due to the fault of the Buyer;
- operated or stored in improper conditions (environment);
- that has undergone modification or repair on its own or in third-party organizations;
- having breaches of warranty seals.
High Voltage Battery is not included in the warranty range in the following situations:
- if the damage from the high-voltage battery is caused by non-observance of the rules of transportation, storage, installation and use;
- if the damage from the high-voltage battery is caused by external forces (for example, traffic accidents) or external short circuit during use;
- if the damage from the high voltage battery is caused by natural disaster or other uncontrolled force.
The SOC of our battery pack is 60-80% when it leaves the factory. For long-term storage, the battery must be charged (typically 80% SOC). If the shelf life is more than 6 months or the voltage of the battery box is 15V, provide charging and maintenance to prevent degradation of battery performance caused by self-discharge.
- Discharge: 2A to 168V (single cell 1.0V).
- Interval: 30 minutes.
- Charge: 1.3 A for 5 hours (voltage ≤ 252 V and temperature ≤ 50 ℃).
- Interval: 30 minutes
Ensure the normal operation of the car control system during use, prevent excessive stress on the battery.
The high-voltage battery is charged by the gasoline engine, so no external charging of the power source is required.
However, if the vehicle is not used for a long time, the high-voltage battery may be discharged. Therefore, be sure to drive the car for at least 30 minutes or 16 km every few months.
If you find any liquid that has leaked, do not touch it, it may be alkaline electrolyte from hybrid batteries. If electrolyte comes in contact with the skin or eyes, rinse the affected area immediately with plenty of water or, if possible, with a solution of boric acid and seek medical advice immediately.
INSTALLING THE HIGH VOLTAGE BATTERY
This product must be installed by a qualified technician only! The high voltage battery is very high and there is a danger of electric shock. Therefore, when installing the battery pack, you must observe the following rules:
- wear insulated gloves and use tools with insulated handles;
- operate according to the battery assembly and installation manual
- do not combine our battery modules with batteries from other manufacturers, as well as with new battery modules;
- also do not combine battery modules in a battery pack with other high voltage batteries;
- do not bend the battery modules and accessories when assembling the battery pack;
- follow the order of connecting the anode and cathode of the battery module to prevent a short circuit;
- tighten the bolts and nuts with the appropriate torque, avoid loosening the connection or damaging other accessories with too much torque.